Theodore Mavroidis not posting from work ?
Theo Mack
2005-10-04 12:07:53 UTC
Ruttledge is ma name, I'm behind in my game
Still, a limo driver, still rolling on the streets
Still not loving those, muthafacking griks
Still in my tuxedo, with a cuff and a crease
Still love the Toorks, even if they is creeps
Still getting bitchslapped, still doing my thang
Since 1990, ain't too much changed, still wif dat bitch
Hey ASSterRetardes !
Why aren't you posting racist anti-Turkish filth from GARSTANGS
offices, opposite the Royal courts of justice, any more ?
Who fired your sorry arse ?
Mike ?
*LMFAOAY*
Farewell SackedBwoy