Yalda Blessings
David Dalton
2023-12-21 03:56:54 UTC
Solstice Blessings to any readers (solstice is coming up at
0327 GMT/UTC December 22, 2023).

I am describing my latest attempt at a global Opening of the Way
on the thread “solstice attempt” on alt.religion.druid, so check
that thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
if you notice effects such as charisma modulation and
improved sexual compatibility.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2023-12-23 05:39:26 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Solstice Blessings to any readers (solstice is coming up at
0327 GMT/UTC December 22, 2023).
I am describing my latest attempt at a global Opening of the Way
on the thread “solstice attempt” on alt.religion.druid, so check
that thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
if you notice effects such as charisma modulation and
improved sexual compatibility.
Happy Tibb’s Eve/Festivus/HumanLight!
David Dalton
2023-12-24 05:47:23 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Solstice Blessings to any readers (solstice is coming up at
0327 GMT/UTC December 22, 2023).
I am describing my latest attempt at a global Opening of the Way
on the thread “solstice attempt” on alt.religion.druid, so check
that thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
if you notice effects such as charisma modulation and
improved sexual compatibility.
Happy Tibb’s Eve/Festivus/HumanLight!
I will still count it as Tibb’s Eve until sunrise on December 24,
which will be in about 5.5 hours here.